Again, I've got nothing cohesive to say, but a few little things, so bullet points here we go:
- Today marks the first official day of summer for us. This morning at 8:56am I'm sitting at the kitchen table having coffee. The girls are sitting in the living room and MacKenzie says to me, "Mom, can we figure out something to do or somewhere to go since we have no one to play with." "Um, I'm sorry...what? You have each other to play with don't you?" Reagan pipes in, "Yeah, but me & MacKenzie don't really get along." Lord help me. It's going to be a long summer.
- Ty is on the move. Like seriously on the move. People keep asking me if I'm losing weight and how I'm dropping pounds. It was sort of baffling to me at first because I'm not working out too regularly and I definitely don't have the healthiest diet on the planet. I think I've figured it out though. I am constantly chasing my 11 month old. All. Day. Long.
- Ty is also overdue for his 11 month white chair picture. If I'm being totally honest I'm afraid. I'm afraid of how difficult it's going to be to sit him in a chair and get a picture of him. Did I mention he's on the move? Just the thought of the energy and sweat it's going to take to get him to sit his bottom down for 5 seconds is exhausting. Hey, maybe I'll lose a pound or two!
- I leave in just over a week for Italy. I still can't believe it's actually happening. It's like it is too good to be true. Oh and get this: Marty was paying our water bill the other day and noticed a letter in the bill. The letter said they were going to be flushing out the main water supply and when they do there can be natural sediments in the water that discolor it. They suggest that you not do any laundry on the days they are flushing it because it could possibly ruin your clothes. The days they are flushing: June 1, 2, 3, & 4! As in the 4 days leading up to me leaving!! I leave on the 5th! How in the world am I supposed to not do ANY laundry for the 4 days leading up to leaving!? Not to mention the kids' clothes that are going to be piling up prior to me leaving town. If I don't do laundry for ONE day, it starts to get overwhelming. Imagine four. Then I'm out. Fun times at The Miller house while I'm gone.
- I'm sitting here trying to come up with another bullet point so I can procrastinate going to the grocery store just a few more minutes, but I got nothin'. So I'm off to Wally World, my second home.