- He can roll over from his stomach to his back.
- He likes his "tummy time" & he spends it trying to roll over.
- He has recently discovered his tongue & is finding all kinds of faces to make using it.
- He loves to be in his swing & could sleep in it for hours.
- His favorite thing to do when he's awake is to lie under the hanging toys on his activity mat & grab at them.
- He has started to try & put toys in his mouth and chew on them.
- He has moved from the cradle next to our bed, to his crib in his room and is actually sleeping better than he was in our room.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Posted by at 9:41 PM
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Posted by at 11:01 PM
Friday, September 11, 2009
Posted by at 5:58 PM
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Oh my! Have you heard the news?? That empty seat on the American Idol Judge's Table left when Paula Abdul turned down millions of dollars to return to the show because that just wasn't enough money ahem will be filled with none other than Ellen! I could not be more excited. Yes, it really does only take that to make me happy! I love Ellen. I record her talk show every day, even the reruns. I can literally just look at her and laugh out loud. She doesn't even have to say anything. Watching her dance up & down the aisles of her audience is the best! I can only imagine the things she will say to the contestants of AI and I can't wait. Too bad she won't be joining them until after the initial auditions. Boy, she would have been hysterical during those first rounds of crazies they have coming through there! I am a bit of a reality TV junky and I will admit even though this may make you think differently of me that I have been really bummed to see the end of Big Brother coming near. It's been my addiction all summer, on 3 nights a week, and now it's almost over. But this news almost wipes away that sadness because now I can look forward to seeing Ellen on AI in the near future! Now if they would just get rid of that Kara character...
Posted by at 8:39 AM
Friday, September 4, 2009
Posted by at 12:04 PM
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
I love Fall so much that I am willing it to be here right this second by changing the look of my blog to have a Fall feel. You like? Well I do. I love all things Fall. These past few mornings we've had of cool weather and by cool, I mean not 90 degrees have made me really ready for Fall to be here. I can't wait for the sights, sounds, & smells of Fall. So in hopes that the Fall look for my blog may make Fall actually arrive sooner, I present my new look. A girl can hope, right?
Posted by at 3:37 PM
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
- 12 lbs. 12 oz.
- 23 1/4 inches
Posted by at 8:54 PM