What he's up to:
- The big one: He's basically walking. He only takes a few steps at a time before he falls, but he can definitely do it. He looks like the people in the Thriller video with his hands straight out in front of him and wobbling all over.
- Another big one: He has TWO teeth! The two bottom teeth are out and ready for some food!
- He eats anything and everything we will give him. He still loves him some Cheerios. He is also getting Goldfish, Cheese Crackers, Fresh Fruit, and he had his first try of Avocado and loved it.
- He still hasn't quite mastered the sippy cup, but he's getting close.
- He says "Mama" Yay! It is the sweetest thing in the world when I go to get him out of bed and he says, "Mama." Oh I melt!
- He also says, "Baba" for his bottle.
- He's still wearing his helmet and probably will be for another few months. Good thing it doesn't bother him a bit.