Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Posted by at 8:59 AM
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Posted by at 9:53 PM
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I had an ultrasound today to check on the position of the placenta. They were not completely happy with its position at my last ultrasound so they wanted to take a look again and see if it had moved into a better place. And it has! Praise God! Everything looked great. It went from being at the bottom of the uterus (not an ideal place) all the way to the top. So that was great news and it was great that the u/s tech told me and I didn't have to wait until next week when I see my Dr to get the result. I was able to get her to take a few pictures just for fun and here's what we could grab. It gets harder to get good images the more they grow and run out of room. We never could get a good face shot because he had his arms and legs in front of his face most of the time.
Posted by at 1:10 PM
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Posted by at 7:32 PM
Thursday, March 19, 2009
This is the size of baby boy Miller now. The ugly thing on the right, not the quarter. But seriously, this is the object they had to choose to compare my child to?? It just plain gross looking. I wonder if baby boy will have as much hair as that thing does?
Posted by at 12:01 AM
Friday, March 13, 2009
Oh, how I love this song! I love the lyrics. I love the melody. I love the harmonies. I love the instrumentation. And last but certainly not least, I love the message. What a beautiful and comforting picture to think of death as "finding our way home." I don't know about you, but it comforts me to think of my loved ones that have died in a warm, cozy "home" with Jesus. Push play, turn it up loud and dance around the room! It's the only way to listen to this song.
Posted by at 8:20 AM
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
- ...if you can get out of the shower and hang your towel on your belly & it stays there until you're ready for it. Sorry for the visual.
- ...if, every time you bend down to pick something up off the floor or lean in the backseat of the car to reach something for your screaming toddler, this involuntary grunting sound comes out of your mouth.
- ...if, to do a simple toss in bed from one side to the other, it requires a 5-point turn.
- ...if you have to basically crawl out of bed in the morning because you have to pee so bad you can barely walk.
- ...if you feel like you have been renting out space in your belly for 6 months and you're ready for that lease to be up. The tenant is getting a little rowdy in there.
- ...if your 6 year old comes up to you on a daily basis and rubs your belly as if you were Buddha.
- ...if your husband now refers to you as "cute" rather than "hot."
- ...if, after eating anything remotely spicy I'm talking ONE GRAIN of pepper here, your chest cavity feels like there's molten lava rising up in it.
- ...if your car mysteriously steers itself into the drive-thru of Chick Fil A at 2:30 in the afternoon and out of your mouth comes, "Yes, I would like a large Oreo Cookie Milkshake please."
- ...if you buy Break & Bake chocolate chip cookies with the intention of baking them with your children one afternoon and instead end up eating all of the raw dough late at night after they are in bed.
- ...if you are dreading the return of hot weather because, well, the thought of putting on a pair of shorts right now.....ha!..... Again, sorry for the visual.
Posted by at 11:29 PM
When I start designing for other blogs, I get very bored with whatever I have on my own blog. I like whatever I have designed that is fresh & new, therefore making my blog seem old and drab. So my blog got another well deserved make-over. She is much happier now...fresh and clean and new. She even smells better now. Can you smell it? Like freshly cut grass or a recently sliced orange.
Posted by at 9:07 PM