Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fun with the White Backdrop

I don't know if you've noticed but I'm a big fan of natural light photography. I haven't always been. Before I really learned how to use my camera, natural light was my enemy. I couldn't ever get it to work for me and I had no control over it which frustrated me. But once I learned how to get my camera to do what it needed to do in order to get good exposure, I learned to love natural light. It wasn't about controlling the light. It was about making the most of the light using my camera settings. Now natural light is really what I prefer. The opposite of it, is studio lighting. You have complete control over the light and that can be great and also complicated at the same time. So, even though I like shooting in natural light better, every once in a while it is fun to get out the studio lights & backdrops.







6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Handsome!!

Lacey said...

AWESOME pictures Linds!

Amy said...

Super cute...you can tell he belongs to you guys!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh CUTEST BABY CONTEST WINNER FOR SURE!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh CUTEST BABY CONTEST WINNER FOR SURE!!!

Josie said...

He is so handsome! (In my "humble opinion" as you would say!)