Monday, February 1, 2010

I Heart Hearts

Not really. I actually do not heart hearts. However, my girls love them and in the spirit of Valentine's Day, I did a little crafting that involved hearts. Super simple. Super Inexpensive. Super cute!

Vintage inspired Valentine's Day Scrapbook Paper: $.59

Ready Made Valentine's Day Blank Canvases: $7

Scissors, Mod Podge, & A Pencil: in my craft drawers



Vintage Inspired "I Love You" Sign: $7.59


3 Bud Vases: on my desk

Conversation Hearts: $2


Styrofoam Heart Stakes: $3.50



Adorable Centerpieces: $5.50

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable! love it. thanks for sharing.

Lacey said...

ARe you decorating for us coming over for Pokeeno? I am thinking those centerpieces may be our table candy. :) Cute ideas.

Ashley McWhorter said...

Such great ideas! I love them!!

Kris said...

damn, you are crafty and i hate you for it. hehehehe :) just kidding!
i am really just jealous!
Ok, all kidding aside, I love your valentine's day decor!!!!! Can't wait to see what you do for Easter! The pressure is ON!! :)