Friday, December 26, 2008

I've missed you...

...blogging world. I took myself a little vacation. I didn't really go anywhere. I just got my husband back after several months of him traveling and I didn't want to do anything but soak up time with him and the girls. So I missed a few important blogging dates while I was gone and I plan to catch you up on all the happenings in The Miller Household, just not at one time. I don't want to overload you! While I was gone my baby girl turned 6 years old. Now I could get all sappy and sentimental and talk about how I absolutely cannot believe my baby is 6! And how much she blesses our lives with her selfless giving to others and unbelievable thoughtfulness. And how she makes me laugh so much at how particular she is about things and isn't afraid to let you know. But I'll spare you all that and get to the celebration we had for her. She wanted to have her very first sleepover for her Birthday, so that's what we did. But first we did some glamourizing, some eating, some Happy Birthday singing, and some present opening. So here is our list of must-have ingredients for a fabulous 6 year old Birthday Sleepover:

1. Two Best Friends & One Doting Little Sister


2 comments:

Lacey said...

I thought about her on her big day. I can't believe she is 6 either. Have I really known you that long??!?!? Looks like she had a FABULOUS birthday. What a little diva...loved all the pictures!! Oh and Guess what?? I am going to be an AUNT AGAIN...Tay and Scott are 14 weeks preggers. June 26th. We are THRILLED. Another little baby being born in "your" round. :)It will be a FUN SUMMER of BABIES!

Jamie said...

OMG! I cant believe that Kenz is old enough to start the sleepover phase. Our girl is so big now. She is so cute in all those pics. She looked like she loved it. Reagan looks so adorable!