Friday, October 23, 2009

4 Months

So here we are again. Another month has gone by and it happened in a flash. My baby boy is 4 months old. I keep thinking, "2 more months and he will be half a year!" I know everyone always says it goes by way too fast, but goodness this boy is seriously in fast forward mode! He has done everything earlier than what he should and I really am going to have a talk with him about slowing everything down.
Here are some things my boy is up to:

  • He now rolls over from front to back and from back to front.
  • He recently has become obsessed with sticking his tongue out. It's such a cute pointy tongue, if I do say so myself.
  • He is enamored by his big sisters and will just stare at them in amazement.
  • He's sleeping about 11 hours at night and takes good naps during the day!
  • He continues to be the most flexible, easy-going baby and can just go with whatever we happen to have going on.
  • He is recognizing our voices now and gets excited when he hears one of us talking.
  • He is becoming much more vocal and lets out loud squeals when he's mad & when he's happy.
Until next time... (which will obviously be a month from now, but trust me, will feel like a few days)

3 comments:

Lacey said...

It does go by WAY too fast. WAY TOO FAST! He is so cute. Love watching him grow up.

Meredith said...

What a cute, good boy! Hope you left those maternity clothes out... ;)

Kristyn said...

doesn't the time just fly by!!! I can't believe that my little girl is 4 months old! It seems like just yesterday she was just born!! Sometimes I wish I could just stop time for a little bit.

Your boy is a cutie!!