Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday is something I have been reading on a blog for a few weeks now and I decided rather than making lunches for tomorrow, emptying the dishwasher, folding a load of laundry, or going to bed, I would participate for the first time. Anything to put off things I actually NEED to be doing. Here goes:

1. If you could change anything about your physical appearance, what would it be?
I would want to be much taller. I feel like tall women have it so much easier in regards to weight gain. They have places to distribute. I do not.

2. Is there a habit in others that you find annoying?
Um, no. I don't find other people's habits annoying at all. Nope. Not one bit.

3. What is your favorite recipe using ground beef?
I use ground beef a lot. Why? Because it's cheap & easy. Love me some Hamburger Helper. GASP! But I think my favorite ground beef recipe would have to be Spaghetti.

4. What was your favorite book as a kid?
I loved the Bernstein Bears books.

5. Did you work as a teenager and if so, where?
Yes, Victoria Secret. And it's what I attribute my horribly messy underwear drawer to. After leaving that job, I never wanted to fold another pair of panties again for the rest of my life.

6. Did you work while in college and if so, where?
No.

7. When you go to sleep do you like total darkness or semi? When you go to sleep do you need quiet or is some noise ok?
This is a big one. Total darkness. Noise, but only a constant humming of a fan or something like that. NO television on in the background. Oh and can we get the temperature of the room to that of a meat locker? That'd be great. I absolutely LOVE staying in hotels that have those huge A/C units under the windows that buzz all night long. Or maybe that's just in Motels...whatever.

8. When doing laundry, fabric softener or not?
No fabric softener. I know there are plenty of people out there who use it and I'm probably going to lose any shot I might have had at Downy ever sponsoring my blog, but whatever. I don't get it. It might smell nice, but there is no way it's actually making my clothes softer. Give me a break. That is just plain ole' marketing at its best.

9. Open toed or closed toed shoes?
Let's just put it this way. I have a flip flop tan on my feet. All. Year. Long.

10. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
I would have to say blind because music is such a huge part of my life. I can't imagine living life without music.

11. Dangle or stud earrings?
I tend to go for the dangle. I have studs too, but dangle is fun.

12. Bottled water or tap?
I drink the filtered water from my fridge. If I'm out I usually go with bottle.

13. What do you put on pancakes?
All American - Butter & Syrup. But I like to really taste the butter more than the syrup, so not a lot of syrup.

14. On a long trip would you rather drive or fly?
Fly, fly, fly. I cannot stand sitting in a car for a long period of time. Plus I really like airports and the people watching.

15. Do you prefer classic old movies or new?
I like both. Really.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I read this on my phone last night while I was waiting for my husband to turn the television off and come to bed. I thought I'd comeback and comment.

I'm tall and YES, I agree that I've got it easy in regards to weight. I can gain ten pounds and it's not quite so obvious. I don't take it for granted though, I am definitely thankful.

Meredith said...

Fabric softener really does make our clothes softer, FYI. I forgot it on one of my loads last week and hated how stiff everything felt, not to mention all the static cling... it helps combat that little issue. Just my $.02! :)