Monday, February 23, 2009

Vote!

I was just made aware that Reagan's picture is one of four being voted on to be featured as the winner of the month on the I Heart Faces Blog. I had no idea they were even doing this, let alone that her picture would be one in the running. If you have a chance, hop on over to www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com and give her your vote! If you do, she promises to make a "change" in our world. She also promises not to put our country in debt 787 billion dollars. 

Ok, well really she has no power to do anything about that 787 billion dollars, but maybe one day she will change the world...you never know.    : )

Click here to go vote!

3 comments:

Amber Dupree said...

I voted for Reagan :)
Beautiful eyes.

Lacey said...

I voted for Reagie too. How can you not win?? That picture is awesome. I love the new black/white one also.

Kelli said...

I vote for Reagan and she's in the lead by a large number.